Pamela R Swanson
An innovative and initiative-taking Instructional Design Technologist and eLearning Developer who leads high-performing teams with a strong background in leadership, performance, management, productivity, profitability, operations efficiency, and maximized budget cost efficiency. A proven ability to lead multiple teams, educate clients and learners through effective learning courses.
|Articulate 360 (Storyline/Rise)||iSolved Software||Instructional Designer|
|ADDIE, AGILE, SAM,||UltiPro (UKG) Software||E-Learning Developer|
|Brainshark||ADP Software||Virtual Meeting Software|
|Animation Software||PayChex||Software Sales Engineer|
|Camtasia||Microsoft Suites||Organizational Behavior|
|Audacity||Master Tax||Effective Leadership|
|Adobe Creative Cloud||SharePoint||SQL, HTML, & CSS|
|Moodle||Blackboard||iSolved Learn Pro (iLearn)|
PayPro HCS – 2017 – Present (SaaS Industry) Atlanta, Georgia
Senior Instructional Designer and Software Solutions Consultant
- Senior Instructional Designer serving four iSolved HCM Partners across the U.S. serving 8 locations with 10,000+ customers
- Senior Software Demo Engineer increasing HCM Software revenue by 151% between 2018 and 2020.
- Responsible for research, design, and delivery of face-2-face, E-Learning, Training Videos, Job Aids, Management and Leadership Videos, Animation, Software Help Guides, Job Aids, Evaluations, Gamification, and Management of iSolved University, iLearn LMS Software.
- Designed, Developed, and Delivered custom courses for Emotional Intelligence, Four E’s of Best Business Practices, Best Practices for Excellent Customer Service, Parallel Thinking (Six Hat Theory), and various leadership courses.
- Designed, developed, and implemented an E-Learning On-boarding program for HCM and Payroll newly hired employees.
- Ambassador of the iSolved University, designing, developing, and implementing custom E-Learning courses.
- Manage the development and delivery of Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Leadership learning content.
- Maintain high NET Promoter scores increasing customer experience and driving brand name for iSolved HCM Payroll Software, PayPro HCS, Inc., PayDay Workforce Solutions, ACE Workforce Technologies, Inc., and Human Resource Consulting Group.
- Manage and maintain multiple Adult Learning Theories and LMS tools such as Captivate, Moodle, Blackboard, Brainshark, Articulate 360, and animation software. Providing knowledge share and quality adult education in the HCM Software industry.
- Developed solutions for auto registering prospects for software demonstrations.
- Developed solutions for auto registering existing clients for E-Learning software courses.
- Developed solutions for interactive learning content and online courses.
- Developed interactive learning solutions for CARES ACT, Annual Sexual Harassment Compliance Training, Certified Payroll Professional Certification, and other Federal, State, and Local compliance training.
VMware (AirWatch) – 2016 – 2017 Atlanta, Georgia
Global Account Manager
- Provided VMWare customer training and knowledge share about the security solutions and virtual machines through ADDIE, SAM, AGILE, Gagne’s 9 Events of Instruction, Gamified Learning Theory.
- Ensured the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives while identifying opportunities for additional software services for upselling.
- Demonstrated features and solutions of the VMWare solutions.
- Identified growth opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
Ultimate Software – 2009 – 2015 Atlanta, Georgia
HCM Training Specialist and E-Learning Developer
- Developed gamification e-learning for payroll tax, SQL, and Human Capital Management compliances ADDIE, SAM, AGILE, Gagne’s 9 Events of Instruction, Gamified Learning Theory.
- Developed and delivered fun Face-2-Face HCM/Payroll learning modules.
- Drove action to optimize customer experience and increase value of brand name.
- Managed and maintained core functional curriculums for UltiPro, Master Tax, Brainshark, Salesforce, and IMIGIT through the ADDIE Model of adult learning.
- Designed and delivered interactive learning content, job aids, and handouts.
- Drove internal and external customer satisfaction through Servant Leadership and Leader/Member Exchange practices.
- Managed accounts for clients with federal, state, and local tax agencies.
- Provided support for Brainshark, IMIGIT, KCS Articles, Salesforce, and UltiPro Payroll Software.
Implementation Account Manager
- An account manager of payroll tax implementation, providing optimum customer service by providing long term guidance and assistance in using UltiPro software products and services.
- Ensuring accurate data conversion/translations and data entry of payroll tax data into the organization’s tax operational system.
- Managing up to 100 customer tax implementation accounts, processing EFT payments, banking setups, ensuring quality customer service that increased customer satisfaction, productivity, and profitability.
Payment Services Administrative Assistant
- As the HCM personal assistant to the Senior Manager of Payment Services, I managed office workflow, hiring of temporary talent, development and delivery of training content, internal and external customer relations, maintained accurate processing of Power of Attorney records, EFT records, and customer records.
Enplas USA – 2008 – 2009 Marietta, GA
Human Resources Assistant
- Reported to Senior Manager of Human Resources, oversaw the business administration workflow for human resources such as Benefits Administration (Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and LTD), maintained departmental monthly reports, coordinated business partners and vendors to supply cost-effective benefits and services, monitored and reported service performance vs. organization’s expectations.
- Acted as the liaison between employees and benefits vendors, drove standards of service to oversee policy and procedure compliance, increased customer satisfaction levels.
- Drove daily facilities maintenance processes and adherence according to Georgia safety regulations.
Yanmar America – 2004 – 2008 Adairsville, GA
Human Resources Manager
- Implemented continued Language Education, Safety, OSHA and other training material.
- Designed a paperless file system resulting in a 85% decrease for paper products in the first year of use.
- Negotiated 20% decrease in Hotel expenses, 15% in Car Rental expenses, and 10% decrease in Limousine expenses.
- Liaison for employees and benefits vendors, driving standards of services, and overseeing policies and procedures to enhance employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
University of Phoenix Doctor, Management and Organizational Behavior | 2018 – Present
Shorter University Master of Arts, Leadership and Organizational Behavior
Shorter University Bachelor of Arts, Management
Magna Cum Laude
University of Phoenix Associate of Science, Business Administration