Pamela R Swanson
Versatile and goal-oriented Senior Instructional Design Technologist and eLearning Developer. A proven ability to create blended E-Learning courses focused on Software, Federal, State, and Local compliance requirements.
|Articulate 360 (Storyline/Rise)||iSolved Software||Instructional Designer|
|ADDIE, AGILE, SAM,||UltiPro (UKG) Software||E-Learning Developer|
|Brainshark||ADP Software||Virtual Meeting Software|
|Animation Software||PayChex||Software Sales Engineer|
|Camtasia||Microsoft Suites||Organizational Behavior|
|Audacity||Master Tax||Effective Leadership|
|Adobe Creative Cloud||SharePoint||SQL, HTML, & CSS|
|Moodle||Blackboard||iSolved LMS (Learn & Grow)|
ACE Workforce Technology – 2017 – Present (SaaS Industry) Atlanta, GA
Senior Instructional Designer and Software Solutions Consultant
- Responsible for designing adaptive E-Learning, Instructional Videos, Learner Materials, Animation, Summative and Formative Evaluations, Gamification, and Management of iSolved University Learn and Grow LMS.
- Manage four iSolved HCM Partners across the U.S., having 8 locations with 10,000+ customers.
- Researched, designed, developed, and delivered Emotional Intelligence, Best Practices for Excellent Customer Service, Parallel Thinking (Six Hat Theory), and various leadership courses.
- Developed interactive learning solutions for CARES ACT, Annual Sexual Harassment Compliance Training, Certified Payroll Professional Certification, and other Federal, State, and Local compliance training in Articulate Storyline and Rise.
- Ambassador of the iSolved University, designing, developing, and implementing adaptive E-Learning courses.
- Senior Software Solutions Consultant increasing HCM Software revenue by 151% between 2018 and 2020.
VMware (AirWatch) – 2016 – 2017 Atlanta, Georgia
Customer Success Manager
- Provided VMWare customer training, solutions consultation, and support for VMware security solutions.
- Ensured the timely and successful delivery of product solutions according to customer needs and objectives while identifying opportunities for additional software services for upselling.
- Demonstrated features and solutions of the VMWare solutions.
Ultimate Software – 2009 – 2015 Atlanta, Georgia
E-Learning Developer and HCM Training Specialist
- Developed adaptive e-learning courses (payroll, HCM, tax, and SQL).
- Managed and maintained core functional curriculums for UltiPro University.
Shorter University Master of Arts, Leadership and Organizational Behavior GPA 4.0
Shorter University Bachelor of Arts, Management Magna Cum Laude GPA 3.89
University of Phoenix Associate of Science, Business Administration GPA 3.81